RMA & Support
If you are having problems with any of your IVIEW electronics please make sure to check our FAQ section before you contact us. If your questions are not answered and you continue to have a problem with your item you may contact Chenzhi Coorporation at (909)627-9888 Monday-Friday 9am-5pm pacific time and you can also email us at email@example.com. Canadian Customers please contact the Toll Free number 1-877-239-4535. Adress: 35 Riviera Drive, Unit 11-12, Markham, Ontario, L3R 8N4.
Before you call please make sure you know the model number and the serial number, the model number is located behind your tablet and the serial number is also located behind your tablet on a sticker or on the box. Be prepared to give us your personal information if you are sending us an item to get repaired.
If you are having problems with one of your IVIEW items, please refer to the FAQ page. We have compiled a list of frequently asked questions to help you understand more about our products. You may be able to resolve your problem without having to call our technician or to send the unit back to us. If you still cannot resolve your problem, please call our toll free number to speak to our customer service. If you are still experiencing problems with your unit after troubleshooting, and our Technician has determined that your unit needs to be repaired or exchanged we will determine your warranty status and issue you with an RMA number. Please note that in order to have your merchandise repaired and replaced by warranty, you must contact our customer service representative by phone or email, and get a RMA number. After we get your information we will issue you an RMA number and provide you with the address where you will be shipping your tablet to get fixed.
*In order to have your merchandise repaired and replaced by warranty, you must contact our Customer Service representative by phone or email, and get a RMA number.
*If a unit is sent to the Service Center or Factory as a Warranty unit, but is subsequently determined to have out-of-warranty damage according to the Warranty policy, the unit will be considered Out-of-Warranty and Out-of-Warranty charges will apply.
Once a RMA Number is issued, things you need to know:
1. Shipping both ways (it is recommended you ship with insurance, and double box your packages, Chenzhi is not responsible for lost or damaged packages).
2. Proof of purchase such as a copy of original receipt, which must have purchase date that falls in the warranty period specified in the Warranty card. PLEASE NOTE: Your warranty card is not considered your receipt. So please be sure to send a copy of all receipts with your units for future warranty work.
3. All of the accessories that came with the product package must be sent along with the main unit.
4. A money order of $25.00 USD payable to Chenzhi CORP for return shipping and handling.
5. The RMA number issued by our customer service rep must be written on the money order and the mail package, along with return address.
It will take approximately 3 to 4 weeks to process, from the date of receipt. And the repaired, or replacement unit will be delivered to customer by FED EX. Please make sure the return address must be deliverable by FED EX. (NO PO BOX Please).
- Chenzhi products come with 1 year manufacturer warranty. At reseller’s discretion, Chenzhi can take over end user warranty services 3 months from the date of invoice.
- Warranty is applicable only in USA.
- Chenzhi warrants free labor at its option under the warranty period to replace product if it is determined to be defective at “no charge”. End user is responsible to ship back defective products and pay for shipping charges both way, by including a $25.00 money order for return shipping cost. This limited warranty does not cover any loss or damages that occurred as a result of:
• Cosmetic damage
• Shipping or improper installation or maintenance
• Any cause other than ordinary commercial or industrial application
• Adjustment by none-authorized source or any of the products firmware or hardware that you or any third party have modified or altered
• Improper environment
• Excess or inadequate heating or air conditioning or electrical power failures, surges, connection to improper voltage supply or settings or other irregularities
- All warranty related returns must have RMA (Return Material Authorization) numbers issued from Chenzhi. Chenzhi reserves the right to refuse any package without RMA number written outside of the shipping box.
- If returning products/samples for credit, any missing accessories will be deducted as determined in the “Parts/Accessories schedule”
- By default Chenzhi will return RMA or under warranty repaired units the way they (RMA) came into Chenzhi (with/without book, accessories, etc)
- If reseller wants complete accessories when Chenzhi returns warranty/repair units, reseller must specify at the time of RMA issuing. Subject to the availability of such parts, reseller agrees to pay for any parts/accessories that Chenzhi includes to the warranty/repaired units.
If you have a problem with your display please email a photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org in order for us to determine whether it’s a screen error or physical damage. Keep in mind that the warranty DOES NOT cover physical damage. There will be a fee to cover repairs +shipping and handling for Broken Screens. When a tablet is not handled with enough care the screen is damaged in many ways. The screen will break/crack when a tablet is dropped; other examples of physical damage are black spots showing on the display which indicate there was some type of pressure that caused damaged to the internal screen.
Below are examples of screens with physical damage that would not be covered by the warranty:
Below is an example of a screen error that would be covered by the warranty: