Shipping and Returns Policy
- Wiltronic Corporation “Iview” uses UPS/FedEx/USPS as its delivery service. All orders are packaged by Wiltronic Corporation, using peanuts and paper for protection.
- Your order will be shipped when your credit card charge has been approved. You will receive a confirmation email with your tracking number.
- Order(s) may take 1-3 days to process.
- If required information is missing from the order (i.e.entering P.O. Box #) or an item has to be backordered, we will inform you, which may delay your order.
- All orders are shipped via UPS/Fedex/USPS and are bound by their schedule. We require a physical location; UPS/Fedex/USPS do not ship to P.O. Box.
- Delivery time varies depending on which shipping method is used.
- Orders placed over the weekend will be processed the next business day.
- Shipping and tax differ. Your actual shipping cost will be calculated on the checkout page.
- Wiltronic Corporation “Iview” products come with 6 months manufacturer warranty. At reseller’s discretion, Wiltronic Corporation “Iview” can take over end user warranty services 3 months from the date of invoice.
- Wiltronic Corporation “Iview” warrants free labor at its option under the warranty period to replace or repair the product if it is determined to be defective at “no charge”. End user is responsible to ship back defective products and pay for shipping charges both ways, by including a $25 check for return shipping cost. This limited warranty does not cover any loss or damages that occurred as a result of:
• Cosmetic damage
• Shipping or improper installation or maintenance
• Any cause other than ordinary commercial or industrial application
• Adjustment by none-authorized source or any of the products firmware or hardware that you or any third party have modified or altered
• Improper environment
• Excess or inadequate heating or air conditioning or electrical power failures, surges, connection to improper voltage supply or settings or other irregularities
- All warranty related returns must have RMA (Return Material Authorization) numbers issued from Wiltronic Corporation “Iview”. Wiltronic Corporation “Iview” reserves the right to refuse any package without RMA number written outside of the shipping box.
- If returning products/samples for credit, any missing accessories will be deducted as determined in the “Parts/Accessories schedule”
- By default Wiltronic Corporation “Iview” will return RMA or under warranty repaired units the way they (RMA) came into Wiltronic Corporation “Iview” (with/without book, accessories, etc)
- If reseller wants complete accessories when Wiltronic Corporation “Iview” returns warranty/repair units, reseller must specify at the time of RMA issuing. Subject to the availability of such parts, reseller agrees to pay for any parts/accessories that Wiltronic Corporation “Iview” includes to the warranty/repaired units.