Full-time Market Research Analyst
Educational requirement: MBA Degree
Experience requirement: None
Job location: 13939 Central Ave., Chino, CA 91710
1. Research economic trends, short and long term marketing decisions and marketing conditions in the local, regional and international areas to implement marketing strategies and analyze trends and results, determine potential sales of company’s consumer electronic products, including tablet PC, audio and video equipment for home theater.
2. Conduct market research to analyze competitions including determine brand perceptions to evaluate market penetration and identify local consumers’ tastes.
3. Forecast and track marketing and current sales trends with quantitative and qualitative methods by analyzing collected data, also establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new company products.
4. Analyze and prepare reports of findings and illustrate data graphically and translating complex findings into written texts to forecast the future targeted markets.
5. Design and invent advanced market research in industrial specialty to analyze competitions; establish and adjust selling prices by monitoring costs, competitions, and supply and demand.
6. Analyze and collect data on consumer demographics, preferences, needs and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting products demand; also determine target groups and surveys to gather market research data, and determine brand perception.
Please mail your resume to: Chengzhi Corporation, 13939 Central Ave., Chino, CA 91710.
Outside Sales Associate
Develop new accounts/customers in Central, South America and other countries.
- Bilingual: English/Spanish, Chinese is a Plus.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Detail Oriented, self-starter and a multi-task person
- Coachable and a Team Player
Applicant is expected to attend to heavy phone calls in a prompt and professional manner. He/She must possess a pleasing personality for face-to-face interaction with guests and clients. Applicant is expected not only to develop accounts but to be able to maintain and provide superior service. The job entails occasional travels for customer visits or trade shows. Applicant must have the flexibility to adjust to a small and family oriented company with diverse cultures and the willingness to be trained in all areas of jobs as needed.
To become a member of our Team, please email your Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org