• Wiltronic products come with 6 months manufacturer warranty. At reseller’s discretion, Wiltronic can take over end user warranty services 3 months from the date of invoice.
• Warranty is applicable only in USA.
• Wiltronic warrants free labor at its option under the warranty period to replace product if it is determined to be defective at “no charge”. End user is responsible to ship back defective products and pay for shipping charges both way, by including a $25.00 money order for return shipping cost. This limited warranty does not cover any loss or damages that occurred as a result of:
* Cosmetic damage
* Shipping or improper installation or maintenance
* Any cause other than ordinary commercial or industrial application
*Adjustment by none-authorized source or any of the products firmware or hardware that you or any third party have modified or altered
* Improper environment
* Excess or inadequate heating or air conditioning or electrical power failures, surges, connection to improper voltage supply or settings or other irregularities
• All warranty related returns must have RMA (Return Material Authorization) numbers issued from Wiltronic. Wiltronic reserves the right to refuse any package without RMA number written outside of the shipping box.
• If returning products/samples for credit, any missing accessories will be deducted as determined in the “Parts/Accessories schedule”
• By default Wiltronic will return RMA or under warranty repaired units the way they (RMA) came into Wiltronic (with/without book, accessories, etc)
• If reseller wants complete accessories when Wiltronic returns warranty/repair units, reseller must specify at the time of RMA issuing. Subject to the availability of such parts, reseller agrees to pay for any parts/accessories that Wiltronic includes to the warranty/repaired units.