Learning Capability: control volumn and power of your TV.
PVR: recording list
SCHD: set up your recording schedule.
EPG: electronic program guide.
FAV: favorite channel
Two Remotes Become One
Iview-3500STBII remote enables copying your other device's remote data, so that all you need is just one remote to control two devices. Here is the instruction.
Setup Buttons Guideline for 3500STBII:
1. Press "SETUP" for 3 sec till red light turns on.
2. Press "POWER" in TV area within 10 sec till red light flashes.
3. Press"POWER" of your TV remote for 3 secs and point LED sensor directly to 3500STBII remote within 3cm distance till red light flashes 3times and stays red.
4. Repeat step 2 & 3 to copy the other button functions and press "SETUP" to quit.
3500STBII Remote Functions
- Power- Press to turn converter box on/off
- Mute- Press to enable/disable Mute. Pressing (Vol +) key will also disable Mute.
- 0-9- Press to enter a channel number or password
- Info- Press once to show the time slot and the next program that follows on the channel you are currently on. It will also show quality of reception adjustment. Press twice to display the bandwidth and frequency of the current channel.
- EPG-Electronic Program Guide. Press this button to view the program guide
- SCHD- Press to list down the channel/station and the time of the scheduled program recordings
- ASPECT- Press to adjust audio frequency in English or Spanish
- Vol+- Press to turn volume up
- Vol- - Press to turn volume down
- Goto- Press to go to a specific time in the segment of the recorded program
- Repeat – Press to repeat the current option
- CC- Press for closed captioning
- Menu- Press to enter the main menu
- Exit- Press to exit the current setting
- FAV- Press to access favorite channels
- REC- Press to start recording current TV channel
- Return- Press to return to previous functions
- Channel Up- Press to change the channel up
- Channel Down- Press to change the channel down
- Fast Forward- Press to play fast forward with x2,x4,x8,x16,x32 times of speed, taking effect in PVR playback
- Rewind- Rewind with x2, x4, x8, x16, and x32 times of speed, taking effect in PVR playback.
- USB- Press to enter the Multimedia Menu
- Page Up- Press to go to next page
- Page Down- Press to go to previous page
- HDMI- Press to switch your converter box source to HDMI
- TV/Radio- Press to switch from TV stations to Radio Stations
- PVR- Press to access all of your PVR recordings.
**iView 3500STB and iView 3500STBII are now compatible with Logitech’s Harmony remote. If you currently own a Harmony remote please go to myharmony.com and register your remote. You can find the iView 3500STB and iView 3500STBII under “iView.”**
IVIEW 3500STBII Universal Code:
• Wiltronic products come with 6 months manufacturer warranty. At reseller’s discretion, Wiltronic can take over end user warranty services 3 months from the date of invoice.
• Warranty is applicable only in USA.
• Wiltronic warrants free labor at its option under the warranty period to replace product if it is determined to be defective at “no charge”. End user is responsible to ship back defective products and pay for shipping charges both way, by including a $25.00 money order for return shipping cost. This limited warranty does not cover any loss or damages that occurred as a result of:
* Cosmetic damage
* Shipping or improper installation or maintenance
* Any cause other than ordinary commercial or industrial application
*Adjustment by none-authorized source or any of the products firmware or hardware that you or any third party have modified or altered
* Improper environment
* Excess or inadequate heating or air conditioning or electrical power failures, surges, connection to improper voltage supply or settings or other irregularities
• All warranty related returns must have RMA (Return Material Authorization) numbers issued from Wiltronic. Wiltronic reserves the right to refuse any package without RMA number written outside of the shipping box.
• If returning products/samples for credit, any missing accessories will be deducted as determined in the “Parts/Accessories schedule”
• By default Wiltronic will return RMA or under warranty repaired units the way they (RMA) came into Wiltronic (with/without book, accessories, etc)
• If reseller wants complete accessories when Wiltronic returns warranty/repair units, reseller must specify at the time of RMA issuing. Subject to the availability of such parts, reseller agrees to pay for any parts/accessories that Wiltronic includes to the warranty/repaired units.